Making My Voyeuristic Dream a Reality

   My first anime sex doll, Stacy, was my name and I loved everything about her. Her firm abs. Her unfailing butt. Her firm, small tits. As beautiful as she is, it's so much more enjoyable to play with her. Although she doesn't have arms or legs, there are so many parts of her body that you can touch and enjoy.

   My oral sex fantasies were made more vivid by her beautiful, textured pussy. I learned how satisfying and hard it was to push and fuck with her by using a strap-on. I had such fun with her, that I couldn’t wait to take my husband along. Because sharing is caring, and I care a lot.

   It was an idea that I had of having a threesome of naughty little sex toys. What I really wanted was for him to have fun with Stacy and just to watch it all unfold.

When he began to handle sex doll, I knew that I made the right decision.

   I got him dressed and ready for the occasion. I helped him get dressed and rubbed his cock eagerly to get him excited. I applied lubricant to his shaft, making sure it was smooth and slippery. My heart beat faster. All this was building up towards a sexual experience that I wanted. I was literally biting my lips with anticipation. I kept my clothes on. I didn't want him getting me off my feet. I wanted him to go to work with someone else.

   After some foreplay, I knew that it was time to move on. Stacy was placed on her back with her hips hanging half-way off the bed edge. I stood next to Austin so that I could see his stiff cock, teasing the artificial pussy, before sliding into it.It was a real thrill to watch that first thrust. My body felt hotter, and my eyes grew wider.

   I could not stop watching. I tried to encourage him, but I was almost speechless. It was too amazing to see him fiss my new toy.

Finally, I was able to end the spell for long enough to be able to say something.

"Can you fuck this girl's ass?"

  He pulled his cock from her pussy without hesitation and placed the head of it against her little asshole. He eased in slowly, as if all his meticulous assfucking instincts had not been lost even though Stacy isn't sensitive.

   This tender treatment was small but it added to the entertainment. I gently inserted my fingers into her pumsy and gently pushed them in. Double penetration is probably the best thing since straight up anal. He didn't force me to leave, and he didn’t have to. He didn't have to.

  He has fucked me so many times that I love it. It's been a long-held dream of mine to see him get fucked by someone else. I would love to see him treat another person the same way he treats me. It's important to me that I see it from the outside, even if I'm not being pounded. I want to see every detail, from his movements, his cock, and everything he does with his hands.

   It would be more exciting to see him fiss with a real woman, but this has not happened for us.

 

The confusion that comes with buying a love doll

  These places will help you find the best place to buy tpe sex dolls . You can touch the sex material and buy sex characters in the store. ...