Interview with a sexy doll lover

   Wu Dongxiang is a lover and seller of real sex dolls. He has placed numerous orders with ALDOLL. He was a bit shy when the customer service representative from ALDOLL approached him and offered to interview. He stated that he did not end up with the opposite sexual partner as much as he thought when he was growing up. He felt inferior and scared of being with the opposite sex because of his family and childhood shadow. He was finally interviewed by ALDOLL to share his experiences with more people.

 

What do you know about sex toys?

 

When I was just 24 years old, I discovered anime sex doll for the first time. The Internet was very well-developed at that time. Baidu returned many websites that were related to sex dolls when I searched for lonely, partner, and other keywords. They were new to me at that time and I was immediately attracted to them. It's something that I have been searching for so I began planning to get my own mini sex doll.

 

When did you first start buying sex dolls?

 

My second salary was in 2011, just one month after I graduated university. I rented an outside house and was able to live in my own apartment. I was so excited to create a sexy doll I liked, and it arrived in less than a week. It arrived quickly and I am very happy. It was the first time I saw it.

 

How many sex toys have you purchased?

 

In the last 10 years, I have bought 15 sex toys, and still have eight. Each doll is treated with the same care and respect. They are my most important possession. To keep them happy, use talcum powder.

 

Which style of sex doll would you choose?

 

I have purchased many styles of sexy, teen sex doll. There are three styles of sex dolls that I have, one each in European, Japanese, and Chinese. Being an Asian woman, I prefer Oriental women. They are more in tune with our aesthetic, and they are slimmer and thinner. However, I like large breasts so my favorite type of woman is the Oriental woman with big breasts.

 

The confusion that comes with buying a love doll

  These places will help you find the best place to buy tpe sex dolls . You can touch the sex material and buy sex characters in the store. ...