Sexual encounter with an sex doll with a female TPE

     My previous girl mini sex doll from TPE was created out of ALDOLL She was a big sexually sexy elf with amazing afro that was designed to be sexy. She helped me realize my other dream that was bisexual, with my husband and me. I made her lay on her back on the bed with her legs bent to the knees, and her eyes opened while I amused her breasts and performed an oral on her vagina while touching her anus and vagina. I was perched on at the edges of my bed in a hovering position, watching her, as my husband entered my vaginally from behind.

    Cleaning up after sex of the vaginal and the anal cavities is essential with female TPE sex dolls where an mild soapy water shower can be placed in the cavities to eliminate the bodily fluids. Tampons or soft absorbent towels are inserted into vaginal and anal cavities , and then carefully removed once the cavities have dried completely. The use of aquarium tubing are another effective method of drying the cavities.

We also had many fun make-outs, just us two.

    Missionary is a possibility using my fabric sex male sex doll. It is my most preferred position due to the fact that it's a natural way to be intimate. I am also awestruck at the thought that a strong, big 6-foot tall stud is dominating me in this position. We also have thoroughly enjoyed standing versions of missionary sex. I'm lying on the edge of my bed with my back and with my legs wide and I'll see the man standing with his feet on the ground, and sitting on my back, so that I can hold onto his back and pull him into a deep.

    Doggy-style standing on an edge, is another very enjoyable sex position with my fabric male doll. We've also experienced sex in the cowgirl pose and another great position: spooning. I love being able to hold his arms around mine as he pulls his chest up to my back, putting his face resting on my shoulder. It's very intimate, yet at a different level from missionary. We recommend this teen sex doll from ALDOLL  to you.https://www.aldoll.com/product/elf-cute-fantasy-customizable-love-doll-violette-18-years

    Clean-up after sex is fast and easy. The only thing I need to do is take the dildo off the O-ring harness, wipe it clean and dry, and then store it. Then simply put it back on the dildo.



The confusion that comes with buying a love doll

  These places will help you find the best place to buy tpe sex dolls . You can touch the sex material and buy sex characters in the store. ...